You can check my ORCID account for additional information.
Co-supervision of PhD theses:
- Identification and decision by coupling deep learning methods and knowledge models for predictive maintenance
Mathias Lecroart, University of Bordeaux, France, in progress
- Development of optimal anticipative control laws for powertrain
Evgeny Shulga, University of Bordeaux, France, in progress
- Development of methods for the characterization of flat integer or fractional systems: application to path planning and fault detection of thermal systems
Rim Rammal, University of Bordeaux, France, defended on the 15th of January 2021.
- Active noise control in the presence of uncertain and time-varying disturbances
Raúl Melendez Marquez, University of Grenoble, France, defended on the 23rd of May 2019 (tel)
- Development of the CRONE control with robust anticipative effect
Asma Achnib, University of Bordeaux, France, defended on the 25th of April 2019 (tel)
Invited conference publications
Robust design and tuning of active vibration control systems, University of Grenoble, France, and University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania, 2012 (pdf, 8.9 MB)